A few things I came across this week that made me go what the ?!?
- Shia LaBeouf’s full frontal in the Sigur Ros music video (and actually the entire video in general). Shia, you are not hot. No one wants to see your peen.
- The hot weather has made the north beach crazies come out in FULL FORCE. They are everywhere.
- Movie theater food. The last few times I went to the movies I went to Kabuki, the fancy theater in which they serve wine and gourmet snacks such as cheese and fruit and organic vegan brownies. I recently went and saw Snow White and The Huntsman at an AMC (save your money, it wasn’t that great but the huntsman is hot) and so many people inside the theater ordered extra large popcorn that seriously appeared to be the size of a carry-on bag, combined with liter sized sodas. It just seemed so unnecessary and gross. Here me out, I have a sweet tooth like no other, but no one needs to consume a 2000 calorie butterfinger in one sitting. Way to go NY for banning the soda. Let’s do it in SF.
- Speaking of which, Kristen Stewart as Snow White? She is certainly pretty, but is she really the fairest of them all? I think not.
- Rielle Hunter. I know this is mean of me, but I hope her book fails miserably.
- Ryan from the bachelorette. I don’t even know where to start with this one, but this picture should help explain:
My friend Andrea texted me this picture when she was watching with a big “WTF?!?” I couldn’t agree more. Is this the new style for men’s tank tops? Did I miss this trend? I don’t get it.
Dear Ryan: You are gross. And you will not be the next Bachelor. No one likes you and your personality makes you ugly and repulsive, and picturing you naked makes me gag. Please go away.